missing post from pca site

conrail 18:20 09 Feb 15

Hi guys, not sure if posting here is right but on February 4, 2015 at 11:41AM I posted a query under the title: 'win 8 shut down problem', I received a reply from 'addieaddlyn', friend has same problem and as I can't remember the reply I viewed the post but for some reason addieaddlyn's post is missing, as if it had never be posted, which it must have because it sorted my query out, can anybody advise on why the posting by addieaddlyn is not showing and if reading this addieaddlyn can you please repost your reply, thanks

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:34 09 Feb 15

mostly likely cause of missing posts because op was posting spam and now been deleted with all his/ her posts from the site.

same user on bleeping computer forums posting links to a tech support site

conrail 20:05 09 Feb 15

thank you Fruit Bat /\0/\, will have to try to remember reply to help friend your help is appreciated

conrail 08:48 10 Feb 15

Hi Fruit Bat /\0/\, or anybody else, cannot remember or find the options I need, is there anyway I can view the reply from 'addieaddlyn' although it appears to have been removed, or can the site editor help please, so I can help friend? thanks

rdave13 09:15 10 Feb 15

It was disabling fast start I think, link. I don't have that option as I've disabled hibernation so I can't check.

conrail 12:07 10 Feb 15

thank you rdave13, that is exactly what I was trying to remember, I appreciate your help and advice, a;so thank you again Fruit Bat /\0/\ for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now