missing .dll files/restore/recovery tools

NANNA14 04:22 23 May 07

When I got this Vista computer, I found AOL and Vontage were installed on it. I didn't want either so I deleted both thru recycle bin and cleared bin so both are gone. I tried to download 100% free spades game v4.80, but I got this message: "missing Micrsoft VB runtime DLLS missing" I tried to do a restore back several times, but each time I got messages saying restore didn't complete due to unspecificed error. I tried to do a recovery back to original installed programs,but neither software were on the list. Does Recovery tool have to done by each program separately or is there a way to do recovery for all pre-installed software all at once? My main problem is " how do I get the .dll files so I can download the game. Please help!!

skidzy 18:51 23 May 07

What make/model computer ?

You may have a hidden partition that will have the restore/recovery program.

For example if a DEll computer:

Restart the computer and when you see the blue bar at the top of the screen showing Dell,press CTRL and F11 to enter the recovery/restore partition and follow the prompts.

Using the the hidden partition recovery will restore all preinstalled software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…