Missing audio in Windows 7!

Joe981 20:35 08 Feb 15
Answered

Randomly starts missing sound in Wndows 7. For example, I am watching movie, everything fine, until I forward, stop or do something with movie, and the sounds dissapears. Even when I press the speakers icon in taskbar and increase audio it doesn't notices like usually it should show green vertical line. This problem only removed is by restarting PC. Any suggestions? It really frustrates me.

BRYNIT 22:05 08 Feb 15

Are these movies on DVD or a file on the hard drive?

If DVD's try cleaning the disk.

If file on hard drive the file could be corrupt depending on where it came from.

The fault could also be with the program you are using. If your using a program like VLC try uninstall and reinstalling the program as this may rectify the problem.

rdave13 22:05 08 Feb 15

Try going to device manager and find your audio chip under Sound Video and game controllers. Right click and select properties. Under the driver tab roll it back if available.

Joe981 14:38 09 Feb 15
Answer

Actually it happened with everything, it doesn't matter what I am doing - playing games on Facebook, watching YouTube or playing movie via VLC player. The only solutions which seems to worked till now, is by uninstalling audio driver and reinstalling. BTW, I'm using DELL Inspiron laptop.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac