microsoft silverlight

SimonRanby 15:41 12 Jan 15

Hi,running windows 7 on laptop have logged in on Sky Sport page with virginmedia and have tried to watch the football live and message comes up telling me to download Microsoft Silverlight when I do this it tells me it is loaded on but the live football will not run.First time I have tried to use skysport on this laptop.Any ideas cherrs Simon.

northumbria61 17:36 12 Jan 15

Check in Control Panel - Programs & Features to see if it is actually installed. You should see it listed as size 199mb Version 5.1.30514.0 or similar

tullie 19:58 12 Jan 15

Silverlight is 50.7mb,at least mine is.

northumbria61 17:39 13 Jan 15

tullie - you are probably more correct - Win 7 mine is shown as 53.1mb in Program Files - file size shown in Control Panel is 199mb - Irrelevant really just as long as it is working.

northumbria61 17:43 13 Jan 15

Simon - there is a download here Microsoft Silverlight If you are having problems with install then I suggest you uninstall first and reinstall.

SimonRanby 23:18 13 Jan 15

Hi I have uninstall and reinstall and it is showing installed but when I come to use Sky it says to install Silverlight when you do this it says it is installed and Sky will not show live feed.Any ideas Cherrs Simon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…