Microsoft mouse not clicking

flobby 17:52 22 May 07

Hi All, I have had to buy a new keyboard and mouse as the original died and it would cost me £20 + vat to send back and replace plus the time probably a week at least.
So I bought a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse(Optical) which is supposedly Vista compatable.
But the mouse does not appear to agree!!!
It will only accept clicks when it wants to, I have even changed the mouse mat. I find that if I lift the mose a millimetre from the mat and then down and click it will work. otherwise it is click ,click,click, until I get a response.
Cheers, Flobby

Ashrich 23:21 23 May 07

The one ( and only ) Microsoft wireless optical mouse I ever owned was terrible , it had " power savings " applied to it and almost needed throwing across the desk before it " woke up " and was usable again , I changed to a Logitech Laser mouse , and have never looked back , so that could well be your problem , Microsoft's over zealous power saving built in to the mouse ....

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…