Microsoft Money any free replacemant?

junef 21 Mar 13

Does anyone know a good replacement for Microsoft Money? According to Which they are all good, but according to various user reports, none are as good as Money was. Only need to do personal finances, and don't need access to internet. I am told that my 2001 Microsoft Money disk will not work on Windows8 - is that true?

Pine Man 21 Mar 13

This site will allow you to download Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe. It is free and requires no activation. This was released after MS stopped producing the paid for versions like Money 2005 in the UK and works perfectly on W7 and W8. The only difference is that you cannot access banks for downloading statements I think. http://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/download/details.aspx?id=20738

Pine Man 21 Mar 13

Further to the above don't worry about it being a US version it will work perfectly with the good old British £!

Bagpuss101 28 Apr 13

I'm currently looking to replace my laptop and am reluctant to due to the loss of MIcrosoft Money and all my financial records. So I'm wondering if this download worked with W8?

Pine Man 28 Apr 13

Yes!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message