Microsoft fix it center

raziel08 19:57 02 May 10

I downloaded this software out of curiosity. However after downloading it i can't install it. It starts to download powershell but it stops with an error code about the powershell. I went to the support site and downloaded powershell and installed it as a stand alone, ran the installation again and still no joy.

Has anyone had this issue and solved it? if so how and is the software actually any good.

peter99co 16:26 04 May 10
  raziel08 16:59 18 May 10

sorry about the delayed response, been a hectic few weeks.no fixes on there, i have googled the problem but none of the offered solutions work. I am beginning to wonder whether there could be something wrong with the .net framework as several other programs have stopped working correctly.

I was trying to uninstall the beta of visual express in favour of the 2008 edition so that i could write some code and i think that it might have affected the .net framework.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

raziel08 14:18 06 Jun 10

managed to install it fine on a family members pc, its not as good as i thought it might be. thanks for the suggestion but didn't get any useful feedback from that forum

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Why upgrade to Windows 10? Is Windows 10 good? The pros and cons of!…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nvidia’s new Quadro P6000 is the most powerful graphics card in the world

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features, including new features…