Microsoft fix it center

raziel08 19:57 PM 02 May 10

I downloaded this software out of curiosity. However after downloading it i can't install it. It starts to download powershell but it stops with an error code about the powershell. I went to the support site and downloaded powershell and installed it as a stand alone, ran the installation again and still no joy.

Has anyone had this issue and solved it? if so how and is the software actually any good.

peter99co 16:26 PM 04 May 10
  raziel08 16:59 PM 18 May 10

sorry about the delayed response, been a hectic few weeks.no fixes on there, i have googled the problem but none of the offered solutions work. I am beginning to wonder whether there could be something wrong with the .net framework as several other programs have stopped working correctly.

I was trying to uninstall the beta of visual express in favour of the 2008 edition so that i could write some code and i think that it might have affected the .net framework.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

raziel08 14:18 PM 06 Jun 10

managed to install it fine on a family members pc, its not as good as i thought it might be. thanks for the suggestion but didn't get any useful feedback from that forum

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites