lost operating system and reinstal

schunker2 10:08 18 Sep 13

i have acer aspire 5742z. i have just had to replace the hard drive.my problem is have lost the back up disc i made when i first got the computer (30mths ago)i am at lost as how to go about getting my computer (with new harddrive) up and running.i have a disk with all the the divers but no operating system. i know i could go out and buy a windows 7 disk but i was hoping there is another solution before going down this route. i would be vry grateful for any help. acer aspire 5742z 64bit 150gb harddrive

lotvic 21:55 18 Sep 13

yes, digital river is the official microsoft download site. You may have to telephone for activation when using the product key from sticker on laptop, but that is no problem.

More details and links to direct downloads (scroll down page to English USA iso) get the 'U sp1 media refresh' version as that has got W7 with sp1 on it. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…