Looking for the most reliable parental control for Windows

PolaMeg 14:02 21 Aug 14

Hi guys, I would be grateful if some of you would like to share their experience and suggestions concerning the best parental control for Windows. Thanks for any advice

onthelimit1 14:46 21 Aug 14

Most ISPs now offer free parental control software, often built-in to the router. As alternatives, have a look here.

TamY 12:14 26 Aug 14

I've been using the PCWebControl for about 2 years and I'm satisfied. Lot of useful features and friendly interface. Just remember that any parental control will replace parent's takig care of their kids.

Devil Fish 22:57 29 Aug 14

no parental control is 100% effective pick one you are comfortable with but as always best parental control is yourself

1) set boundaries like amount of time allowed on internet

2) set pc or other device up in a prominent area so you can keep an eye

3) interact with the child while they are surfing take an interest in what they are doing converse so it doesn't seem like your just watching them

just takes a little time from your day but can be very rewarding for yourself and the child.

I do the above with my child she ridicules me for not knowing who twilight sparkle is, But we have fun and im keeping a watchful eye at same time

onthelimit1 13:36 07 Sep 14

Jock1e - looks like yet another poster who never comes back with update (or anything else!).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…