Large number of duplicate files in my HDD

makonvict 10:14 20 Jan 15
Answered

How to remove the duplicate files from any hard-drive? is there any software which can remove them without deleting the original file? any tool that can really work well without deleting original files.?

chse 21:32 20 Jan 15
Answer

Hi makon try this software click here there is 3 version for data ,music and photo choose what you need And let me know if it's work gl

And

makonvict 10:33 21 Jan 15

No I already tried many software's like easy duplicate finder, noclone, dupeguru, auslogics etc, but now I just had a look at a free tool i.e free duplicate file finder from ashisoft now please suggest me is it a good tool or else should i try for any other.?

chse 16:38 21 Jan 15

Did you tried the software in the link

oxanadaniel 09:06 18 Jul 15

"Duplicate Files Deleter" is a simple, but effective tool to locate duplicate files in one or more selected search paths. It scans the files and compares them based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. You can then choose to delete the selected duplicate or original files. The program is multi-threaded and performs scans quickly.

alanrwood 10:11 18 Jul 15

Hi Oxanadaniel

This thread is over 6 months old and the link given by chse is flagged as dangerous by my antivirus program.

Govan1x 10:33 18 Jul 15

Probably spam from oxanadaniel as well posted the same message on other forums.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced