laptop hangs when right click on cmd

noza12 19 Jul 13

My laptop hangs when I right click on cmd or some files which are required to be run as administrator.I also tried the trick you mentioned but i cant even then run is as admin.Any solutions.

noza12 19 Jul 13

Malware bytes didnot help.I tried. How to run cmd in safe mode?

noza12 19 Jul 13

Ok that worked in safe mode with networking.Now what does it mean what I have to do now?

noza12 20 Jul 13

It didnot solve the problem.It says windows resource protection didnot find any intriguing activity or something like that.

noza12 20 Jul 13

I don't really remember from when I am having this problem.So I can't restore it to some initial stage,moreover don't want to restore it as I will lose my softwares.

noza12 20 Jul 13

I don't really remember from when I am having this problem.So I can't restore it to some initial stage,moreover don't want to restore it as I will lose my softwares.

noza12 21 Jul 13

I think its event id 1000 causing the problem.Any solutions to that.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message