Keyboard Problem when using Google mail

happyhotspur 22 Dec 09

Just recently whenever I am composing e-mails it seems that the keyboard is not responding correctly compared to all other times (including writing this one).

When using google mail the keyboard is slow and is miss typing because of this. I have never had a problem like this before, it seems that the e-mail cannot keep up with the speed of typing and I have to deliberately press each key to ensure it is not missed. This does not happen with any other program I use including word, excel and all other on line programs like this one.

What is wrong?

happyhotspur 22 Dec 09

Quick update to the above. I have now solved the problem by switching to FireFox instead of IE8.

Since updating to IE8, I have had to reformat my hard drive due to issues and now stop using it because of more problems.

I would have thought a huge organisation like Microsoft would have made sure these sort of issues were solved before release.

tullie 22 Dec 09

To be honest,i have never had a problem with IE.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message