Internet will not run under one user.

Cherry24 21:45 PM 06 Apr 13

Okay, I have 3 users on my Windows Vista Inspiron 530S PC. Two of these are administrators, and one of them is just a regular account. I just recently changed the status of my account to administrator, so i was not the original administrator. The problem is, I am able to access the internet on my account and the guest account only. I am not able to do so on the original administrator account and I was able to before. How do I fix this?

jaywoo 17:12 PM 07 Apr 13

How do you connect to the internet - with a cable or wirelessly?

Dell-Harish 15:35 PM 11 Apr 13

Hi Cherry24 ,

My name is Harish and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell .The Problem could be due to a incorrect firewall settings on that user account Or Files related to the user account faulty.

Ensure your antivirus and firewall programs are up to date and the firewall settings correct. Run a scan for on the PC . Run a system file checker to ensure all the windows and user related files are intact ( Check the Link below for more info ).

If Still have the same issue, Backup the Files from the account , create a new account and transfer the files ( Check the Link Below )

Dell-Harish K

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…