internet express e-mail tool bar problem

grahameb 15:17 PM 23 Jun 13

Until recently my e-mail had a tool bar on the e-mail page. this had options for font, font size, underlining, emboldment etc. It has now disappeared. Also when trying to forward an e-mail any pictures on the e-mail disappear and the layout changes. All very frustrating. I am on IE10. Can anyone assist as to how I can retrieve the situation.I've tried using Google as well as my ISP Orange to go into e-mail and the situation is the same on both.

Nontek 19:00 PM 23 Jun 13

Have you tried a System Restore back to when it was all OK?

Nontek 19:01 PM 23 Jun 13

BTW, system restore on Win7 can take anything up to 20 minutes or so. Be patient!

lotvic 13:57 PM 24 Jun 13

"options for font, font size, underlining, emboldment etc" These options only appear for composing an html email, maybe you have set it to 'plain text'

You seem to be talking about Webmail? as you have not mentioned an email client on your pc.

internet express that doesn't sound right.... perhaps you meant Internet Explorer 10 (your web browser) and then you go to your webmail sign in page?

lotvic 14:08 PM 24 Jun 13

If your email address is gmail you might try the solutions on:!topic/gmail/5KF4QJOtuZ8

grahameb 11:40 AM 01 Jul 13

Thanks everyone for comments and suggestions. It turns out that IE 10 is the culprit! I've reverted back to IE 9 . Problem gone away.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know