//some 3rd party need geo

Internet Explorer on Vista, how do I get my old homepage back

laptopdunce 12:31 08 Oct 12

I have IE on my vista laptop and I used to have a fantastic yahoo homepage that I could add those customs icons for various websites, something has happened and it has all been changed (i dont know how this happened!!) but now I have a yahoo homepage with no menu panel at the top, and I cant seem to get the old one back, how can I do this? I have been into tools at the top of the page and looked at internet options and put yahoo as the default homepage but I am only getting the very limited home page with only three icons at the top right, a little house for home, a star for view favourites, feeds etc., and a cog icon for tools, I just want to get my old style home page back where I can add those "custom aps" from the yahoo page, how can I get it all back to how it used to be?? thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

northumbria61 20:14 08 Oct 12

Select View Tab at top - then toolbars - make your selections from there with ticks - your Menu bar will return.

laptopdunce 22:40 08 Oct 12

thanks for that, I managed to get them back!! thanks LAPTOPDUNCE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…