Internet Explorer Not Working - Blank screen

grrjammm 01:02 13 Jan 15

I want to use google drive but for the initial set-up internet explorer is needed... the problem is my IE doesn't work, it permanently has a blank screen and F12 developer tools show up as a grey screen as well. I have tried all the suggested trouble shooting methods, reinstalling internet explorer, resetting the internet settings, opening IE as admin, opening IE without add ons. Nothing works! All i need IE for is to log into google drive so this is very frustrating! everybody else seems to have this fixed quite easily.

Any help would be much appreciated!

James

grrjammm 08:43 13 Jan 15

Thank you. I have tried the reset already a few times and it didn't work. Also I don't want to use IE for browsing, its just needed to use Google Drive for the first time so i need it to work.

James

grrjammm 23:34 13 Jan 15

also tried that already to no avail!

thanks though

mole1944 05:15 14 Jan 15

Download chrome,ie is pants simple as

grrjammm 10:09 14 Jan 15

>.>

grrjammm 10:51 14 Jan 15

Got the updates last night, still wasnt working, tried the resetting again, still wasn't working but then my 360 virus protection just scanned and fixed the problem (whatever it was) and now IE is working! loving 360 patches :)

thanks for the replies!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…