Here are a few things that you may not have tried for Internet Explorer:
1. Check that the firewall is allowing access to the browser, i.e. Start > Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Exceptions Tab. Or check a third-party firewall if you‘re using one.
2. Reset Internet Explorer 7 settings, i.e. Internet Options > Advanced Tab and click 'Reset' at the bottom.
3. Make sure the website is not blocked, go to IE > Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Settings. Also, check the Hosts file for blocking.
4. Run Internet Explorer with no add-ons, i.e. click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No Add-ons). If the issue doesn’t occur, it must be caused by an add-on, so go to IE > Tools > Manage add-ons and disable any unnecessary add-ons.
5. Lastly, this may help click here