Intel HD 4000 Graphics- Can it be replaced with better graphics

AaronGilfillan 02:33 03 May 14
Answered

I was trying to play a PC game called The Settlers 6- Rise of an empire only to find as I was clicking open, it prompts me that-

"Graphics adapter does not meet minimum requirements- A Minimum of 70 MB to run this game" Your card-62MB

My graphics card is the following-

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device Display Memory: 1792 MB Dedicated Memory: 32 MB Shared Memory: 1760 MB Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

To MY EYES I would have thought this game was playable. I am not the most tech-savvy person in the world. Is there any help anyone can give me? I'm not even interested in playing the game now but I have been spending days trying to find out what this is. If you need any more info on my laptop, ask away. Thanks for any help :)

mart7 12:15 03 May 14
Answer

There is an article here from pc advisor on this very subject

click here

AaronGilfillan 18:35 03 May 14

Thank you :) I should really have looked before making a new thread, thanks again though :D

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…