Intel D975XBX2 Mobo and Win 7 32 Bit Ultimate

Technicsman 18 Nov 09

Hi all, I have had this Mobo for just 2 years and feel very let down that Intel are not supporting it fully under Windows 7 as 2 years ago it was a top end Mobo. My questions are, 1. Will the latest version of Intel Matrix Raid run on this Board under Win7 Raid 0. 2. As there are no Drivers for the 975 chipset ini files, Intel pro/ 1000 /PL Lan, and IDT Audio driver, and according to Intel there are no plans to supply these drivers under, Win -7, does anybody Know if the latest drivers that were released for Win Vista Ultimate 32 bit will work with Win 7 on this Board so that I can set about building my new system. Or is it a case of new OS Win 7, = new Mobo and processor,and yet even more Intel rip off?

Thanks to someone

geebs46 21 Mar 10

Hi - Perhaps you've solved problem by now. Thought I'd checkout your problem because your mobo is quite new. I also have Windows 7 graphics compatibility problem with my Dell PC that's 2 years older than yours. Have been onto Intel site and it seems your mobo is Crossfire compatible so you can fit a graphics card that will cope with Windows 7 requirements. In fact, if you're interested I have a surplus EAH4350 card that I can't use!

click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message