InstallingJava Flash Player and Microsoft Outlook 2007

yjsk2100 15:33 20 Feb 14

I have a HP Pavilion 20 all-in-one with Windows 8-64 bit. About a week after I got it I had trouble with Windows Update failing so I called the 1-800 number on the back of the computer. They took control, worked over 4 hours on it and I ended up doing a clean install. 103 updates were successful. Then I installed Microsoft Office using the CD and the Product Key. I installed Java Flash Player (JRE) Again the W/U started to fail. Since I am not very computer literate I am not sure what made the updates fail. I want to know if I install Java Flash Player will it hurt the computer? I was reading where Java updated using W/U. I tried to play the game Candy Crush Saga but it tells me I do not have Java installed on my computer. If it can be installed would you let me have the correct link? I want to install but am afraid to so I thought I would ask the experts.

And Microsoft Outlook 2007. When I got the computer it had LiveWord installed but when I did the clean install I saw I could install Microsoft Office. I am not sure if this was the problem with the W/U failing. The only programs I use with Office are Word, Excel and Outlook (for my at&t e-mail.)

If you need additional information just ask and I am anxiously waiting a reply.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…