Installing Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise 64 bit

redbarron 25 Nov 12

I installed Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise 64 bit on my wife's laptop some while ago, but it will not install on my new computer for some reason.

Each time I try I keep getting a pop up box saying the following:

'Setup cannot find the required setup controller file. Either there was a network error reading from the CD, DVD or other installation media, or a other problem with the package you download. _________________End

Any idea please how to fix this please.

redbarron 25 Nov 12

Forgot to add.

My new system is Windows 7 64 bit.

redbarron 25 Nov 12

Forgot to add.

My new system is Windows 7 64 bit.

lotvic 25 Nov 12

See my response in your duplicate thread http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4189636/problem-installing-microsoft-office-enterprise-2007-64bit/ which gives link to solution.

please do not post same problem in different forums, we'll all end up confused... ;)

You can mark threads resolved by clicking the big grey tick on the right of any posts and it will turn green. When the page is next refreshed the thread will be marked resolved.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message