icloud uninstall or not

March Wind 23:03 PM 30 Oct 13

I down loaded something yesterday,also download iCloud which came with it (download / updated) is more the word.) Not sure what iCloud is but I don't think I need it. something to do with photos, email? How do I uninstall it?

I do have Revo on my PC but I have noticed lots of the Programs are not showing i.e Ccleaner which I have just uninstall but I would have liked to have uninstalled it using Revio. I am told this is the best way but it wasn't in Revo for me to uninstall Why? Lots of the programs I have on the PC are not in Revio

chub_tor 10:26 AM 31 Oct 13

icloud is an Apple product and is similar to Microsoft SkyDrive, it allows you to backup all your pictures, documents, music, videos etc. to a remote server. If you don't need it you should be able to uninstall it using CCleaner of Control Panel, Programs.

I don't know why all your programmes are not listed in Revo, why not uninstall it and download a fresh copy and try again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know