I need help finding the right Laptop for me

mkgermany 17:45 12 Mar 14

Hi, I am currently a college student and I use my old Laptop almost every day for school. But I feel like its time to get a new one and since I have not an unlimited budget I really appreciate any advice. I only use my laptop to write essays or to do online homework. Also I use it to surf in the web, Facebook and Netflix. So, basically I do not need anything extraordinary, because I do not play any games on it. I just want something that is fast and has some storage for music and stuff like that. Thanks for all responses, mkgermany

wee eddie 22:53 12 Mar 14

What you are really saying is that your mates all have newer laptops and yours now looks ancient.

I'll bet it actually does the Word Processing, Facebook and Movies, OK.

There is no cure for this malaise. Put the music on your phone and get a fancy bag for the laptop. If you're really desperate ~ Spray Paint it.

If you have a friend at the local Art College, get the outside of it really pimped up! Then it will be unique, a work of art, and who will really care if it does not have a cutting edge moniker!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…