I can`t recieve emails

pherpo 17 Jul 11

I have a desktop computer used by my wife and myself, we both have our own email addresses so friends can contact either of us independantly, and I can send and recieve emails to/from her. I have just bought my wife a laptop and router so she is wireless, but I am connected to the same router by cable. Friends can still contact either of us individually, but we cannot send or recieve emails to/from each other any more. We both use Incredimail. Has anyone any ideas as to what may be the problem?

Forum Editor 17 Jul 11

Presumably you have deleted your wife's mail account from the desktop machine, and set it up on the laptop?

Assuming that to be the case, what happens when you send her an email - are you saying that it bounces?

pherpo 18 Jul 11

Thanks Forum Editor, I hadn`t deleted her account from the desktop machine, I will do that and see what happens. For the record my emails to her and hers to me were not bounced, they just never arrived, presumably they are floating around in cyberspace. Thanks again for your responce.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message