I accidentally deleted all my drivers!!??

Shussi Pushi 01:54 25 Jun 16

Hey so i wanted to reinstall a brand new windows 8.1 so i downloaded a iso on the internet and i burnt it into my usb then when i launched the usb, i was on the install menu asked me to choose the drivers so i was stupid i deleted all of them without one that had 600 gb and when i tried to format that one and use it didnt allow so i thought now my laptop's screwed so how in the world do i backup my drivers or is my laptop screwed?

conrail 09:32 28 Jun 16

no expert when I have problems that show as an exclamation mark in device manager I have uninstalled the driver in question, restarted my pc and windows has found and installed the driver, that may work for you, if not I know there are people on this forum who will know what to do, hope it all works out for you

conrail 09:32 28 Jun 16

sorry, meant to say try a restart if you haven't already done that

Jollyjohn 12:00 28 Jun 16

Are you sure you mean drivers and not Hard Drive Partitions?

Details of your laptop would help.

I think you will need to reconfigure your Hard Drive. You will need a minimum of three partitions. EFI, System and Operating System. The W8.1 iso may be able to do this otherwise you will need some other partitioning software.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…