Hp printer b110a

Nick.gill 16:06 PM 18 May 12

Any one managed to install hp software for the subject tittle printer on 64bit win 7 home premium done what the instructions say by still crashes installed and uninstalled again removed all traces of printer and drivers etc rebooted etc......

Some one please help

northumbria61 16:28 PM 18 May 12

I don't install the HP "Bloatware" - It has USB connectivity. Plug the printer power cable in first then the USB cable and Windows 7 should install for you. I have Win 7 64bit Pro with a HP Photosmart (not Wireless) and don't have any HP software installed.

Nick.gill 14:50 PM 19 May 12

hi yes i understand about using the windows software etc, bit not using the hp bloatware i can not import scans etc into photoshop etc windows fax and scan.......

BRYNIT 18:23 PM 19 May 12

I have install this printer on a Win 7 64bit with out problems?

If its the programs that's causing the problem have you checked you have the correct software for Win7 64bit?

You say you removed all traces of the HP software. Did you delete the files from the temp folder as sometimes corrupt files in the temp folder can cause problems. Go to start and type %temp% in the search box, click on the temp folder and delete all possible files; some files will not delete as they are being used.

If you have an AMD C-50, C-60, or Z-01 1.00 GHz processor you may want to look at the help files on the HP web site? CLICK HERE I think it's the eighth down on the list.

Nick.gill 20:58 PM 22 May 12

Now sorted by using the level 3 uninstaler on the original driver cd in the utils dir ran it 3/4 times with reboots in between on cc cleaner run then fresh install thanks for your help :-)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites