HP G6093 EA DVD icon & drivers missing

mousee 14 Sep 11

As above, the icon and drivers are missing from my sons HP G6093 EA, I've looked everywhere and tried everything, including going into regedit, can anyone help please?

Graphicool1 16 Sep 11

Check that your HP driver details are correct and you can get a driver...CLICK HERE

Graphicool1 16 Sep 11

Failing this do a 'System Restore' back to before they went missing.

mousee 16 Sep 11

Thanks folks, I've tried searching for the drivers and downloading them but the CD/DVD will still not work, I've also tried doing a system restore several times but it refuses to complete it, this afternoon, I did a full reinstall and this did nothing, the CD/DVD is still not visible and now, none of the USB ports will work, the machine is three years old and my son is never off it, so I reckon it's had plenty of use and been very good value for money, if it's knackered, so be it, I can't complain, maybe have to bite the bullet and get a new one.

Thanks

Alan

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message