HP Deskjet 3055A - No Draft mode using my Windows 7 laptop.

jeannie&sara 12:40 PM 09 Apr 13

However hard I try, and however many times I install and uninstall, I cannot get the Draft mode of printing to work on my Windows 7 emachines laptop. I have a new HP Deskjet 3055A printer. I have tried installing with the USB port, and now I have tried Wireless. I can change the drop down menu to Best Draft but it still prints Normal. I am trying to save ink here! It is 'faded' in the section where you click Draft in Properties. Sorry I'm not very technical so any easy help please !

mart7 00:06 AM 10 Apr 13

Ive a hp all in one printer my choices were draft,fast normal,normal and best since upgrading to windows 7 from vista the "fast normal setting has gone"

Just could be something to do with windows 7

mgmcc 08:19 AM 10 Apr 13

Try downloading and installing the latest drivers for your version of Windows (Windows 7 32-bit?) from this HP page. Often the drivers on the provided CD have been superseded by updated ones on the website.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off