hp all in one drivers for w.7

sunnystaines 02 Aug 09

I am using hp2575 all in one printer/scanner/copier

the hp website does not list a windows7 driver.

anyone know if the vista drivers work with w.7

Quiet Life 02 Aug 09

Should do.If it runs on Vista it should do on W7.
Maybe a generic drive but W7 seems to cove pretty well everything

sunnystaines 02 Aug 09

thanks, got an upgrade voucher to register at the end of august just lining up the drivers to get ready.

laurie53 02 Aug 09

I've got a C6180 which works fine with Win 7,

"Failure to Communicate" now and again, but that's not unusual with HP software.

sunnystaines 02 Aug 09

are you using vista drivers or was there an xp one?

laurie53 03 Aug 09

I think I downloaded new Vista drivers.

sunnystaines 03 Aug 09

does the scanner function still work or is it just a basic printer?

laurie53 03 Aug 09

It's an all-in-one and evrything works fine, including fax.

The scanning function, as is usual with HP all-in-ones, is quite flaky, and the "failure to communicate" referred to above is always during scanning, perhaps one in every twenty or thirty scans, but I've had that since 98SE!

sunnystaines 03 Aug 09

my all in one has been first class with xp and vista hope it stays that way with w7

sunnystaines 07 Aug 09

had an auto hp update stating w.7 compatibilty fix.

laurie53 08 Aug 09

Thanks for that, I'll get the update myself later on.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message