How to get rid of Bizcoaching malware

Palken 15:41 30 Jun 13

Hi

I have a malware program called bizcoaching which keeps directing me to dubious websites also seems to cause IEE to stop working.

Can anyone help please.

Thanks in anticipation.

Ken.

nickf 17:48 30 Jun 13

I would suggest using malwarebytes program , its free and very easy to use. If this fails to clear , you can try malwarebytes chameleon , also a free program . Once this is done , get a good AV program up and running .

Palken 22:54 30 Jun 13

Hi Nick

Thanks for prompt reply.

I have ran both Malwarebytes and Chameleon both report no malicious threats.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials as my antivirus but this to finds no threat.

Any further thoughts would be welcome.

Regards Ken.

rdave13 10:00 01 Jul 13

Have a look at this guide.

Palken 06:13 02 Jul 13

Thanks both.

I used the guide recommended by Dave and the various antimalware programs came up with loads of poisonous stuff and yes 'bizcoaching' and it's friends seem to have departed.

I am at a bit of loss as to where to go from here. As I said I use Microsoft essentials, non-professional malwarebytes and ccleaner. I had thought of upgrading to the professional version of malwarebytes but since not of these was able to prevent all that rubbish getting onto my system I am having to think again.

I have used Nortons and mcafee but they really slowed my system down.

Thanks again for all your help

Regards Ken.

misscupcake 21:53 06 Jul 13

click here the solution at the link above.

You probably installed adware or PUP on your computer. And don't forget to run a full scan with AdwCleaner.

Cheers!

Try

Daiol 22:06 06 Jul 13

Have a look here it might help you. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now