How do you remove ad.yieldmanager to stop popus

Bruz 12 Jun 12

Bruz I have tried all the tools I can find to remove the popup carrier ad.yieldmanager.com. I have searched all files even the hidden ones and I cannot find it on my PC but it keeps popping up. Has anyone got any ideas.

difarn 12 Jun 12

If you are using Internet Explorer try:-

a) Open Internet Explorer

b) Under File menu, click Tools

c) Scroll down to click Internet Options.

d) Click Privacy

e) Sites: type in yieldmanager.com

f) Click Block.

g) Click Ok and ok again.

Restart Internet Explorer and check again.

Bruz 12 Jun 12

difarn

Thanks for your input, I use firefox and I have done what you said already, I have opted out of ad.yieldmanger and used three different anti virus scanners. I have zone alarm and avg, I have tried every single method that I have read of on the Internet, all to no avail. It just keeps on coming.

lotvic 12 Jun 12

In Firefox > Options > Content, have you ticked the box for 'Block popup windows'

lotvic 12 Jun 12

as it is a Cookie, have you cleared them and History out? Did you follow steps on ClickHere and also Here

difarn 12 Jun 12

Do you have Adblock Plus installed together with an ad-blocking subscriptions such as Easy List?

Adblock Plus

Easy List

If you haven't already got these installed then you may be able to create a filter to block this pernicious malware.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message