How do I line up my address labels?

jonem81 15:44 21 Sep 13

Using DesignPro 5, and address label sheets ( 2 col x 7 =14 ), I find that no matter how I design the addresses, the printer gradually covers the borders of the last 8 labels. I HAVE calibrated the printer, an Epson 830U -an excellent printer - and I have even used the smallest font size to try to make the addresses fit within the frame of the label, to no avail. When experimenting to try other options, like changing the position of the template, etc., I set the printer to 'Draft' mode, and use plain A4 paper to save on ink ( and time!). The annoying thing is that in 'Print Preview' mode, ALL of the labels are perfect! The DesignPro software is a free download, and really very good, and I wonder if any Forum member has used it, and can solve my problem. The label sheets are from WH Smith, and compatible with Avery.

jonem81

lotvic 17:18 21 Sep 13

After you calibrated, did you do the rest? (as below)

How can I change printer settings to correct alignment of printout

Please make sure you have calibrated the program to your printer. To do this select ‘File’ – ‘Calibrate Printer’ – Print Calibration Sheet. Simply follow the on-sheet instructions. Still experiencing alignment problems? The following can also impact on print alignment: If you have an inkjet printer check the Printer Driver Properties for the following settings: - Set 'Print Area' to Maximum - Set 'Scale to Fit Page Size' to ‘No Scaling’ or A4’ - Set 'Page Margins’ to ‘Minimum’. - Set ‘Reduce/Enlarge’ settings to 100% These will all need to be set correctly for your labels to print correctly. click here a printer has what is called 'Printable Area' Pay particular attention to the top and bottom margins settings and if the printing is gradually drifting down is there a 'margin' inbetween each label? You haven't said which label number it is so I can't look it up.

Usually

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…