How do I block Zune & Bing Cookies?

Falconni 19:50 25 Aug 10

I run Win 7 Pro (64bit), COMODO Firewall, and Steganos AntiVirus 12 and the latest SpywareBlaster.

Whenever I start-up I find a lot of cookies from MS have been deposited on to my C: Drive. They manage to go through my virus checker and all other forms of protection without any sort of problem.

I know it all seems a bit paranoid but I cannot see why Bing and Zune cookies (3 month ones) are deposited onto my system as I don't even use their services!

Deleting them is easy, though they do tend to re-appear regularly. Which means I have to keep deleting them.

How do I stop them from getting onto my system, anyone know?

a member 22:08 25 Aug 10

internet explorer /tools/internet options/privacy/sites.
put in the websites you want to block from recieving cookies, if they use 3rd party cookies find out where the cookies are from and block them too.

Falconni 00:45 26 Aug 10

I don't use IE Explorer, just Firefox. I have also, without any success, carried out your procedure on both IE and Firefox (Just in case).

These Cookies/Spyware are deposited at start-up and at regular intervals during normal computer time, not even when I'm on-line.

I do have a cable connection but the hassle of switching it off and on all day is not feasible.

My Son, who runs XP does not have this problem so I suspect it is a command in Win 7 that lets these cookies through, without permissions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…