how to do data restoration?

avery_sparrow 06:27 AM 07 Dec 11

I had some files related to my office stored on my computer which i deleted. I want to restore those files back. Is there any way to get back the files on my computer drive.

difarn 08:03 AM 07 Dec 11

There are several ways of doing this. Have a look at this useful information with video about restoring from a backup or restoring to a previous version.

I am assuming that they are still not in your recycle bin.

henry_jones77 14:47 PM 07 Dec 11

Hello Avery, Anything which is saved on computer is stored on hard drive. Restoring back the data on hard drive can be done. Hard drive restoration can be done by data recovery tool. This tool can recover anything which has been deleted, lost or formatted from the hard drive. Download the software and restore your files.

a member 18:21 PM 07 Dec 11

ignore the spammy last reply euseus and others do perfectly good file restore programs for free , why pay when its far from certain you will get them back ,if you have used your pc since deleting the files there is a good chance you have overwritten files beyond retrieval .

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone