How about this then? (Vista related)

€dstowe 14:04 29 Jan 07
  Python33 14:14 29 Jan 07

Interesting Link, i think i'd stick with XP until forced to upgrade to Vista. even XP had some bad press at first so not surprised Vista has, at this early stage.

jackhass 17:59 29 Jan 07

€dstowe ,yes this article points out the stiff control that Vista will exert over the individuals pc and hi-lights the fact that Vista may delete any programs that it doesn't like the look of.

"Vista intentionally degrades the picture quality of premium content when played on most computer monitors" it says.

Up until now it was only the domain of the 'crackers' ,some ethical,who toyed around in the bowls of MS operating systems but I forecast that more than a few good and upstanding citizens will find themselves doing deals on the Vista crack streets,inorder to free-up their machine.

I smiled the other day when buying a coffee in John Lewis and saw their system showing out 'Windows 2000'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…