Help needed ....Printer problem with Win 7

Computer Nut 14:39 PM 19 Nov 09

I have a Epson RX700 all in one machine. Although it seemed to work when I first upgraded to Win7. I am now having trouble with the print side of things, when I press the print option my screen goes black and displays the following message: (Display driver Nvidia Windows Kernal Mode driver version 191.07 stopped respondind and has recovered successfully) sometimes it then prints but other times the screen goes black 2-3times quickly then shuts my computer down to save from damage. I have tried everything Epson has suggested e.g. drivers,cables, reinstalling printer,closing start up programmes, trying different applications, also installing on a different computer which proved to work perfectly. I have the lastest driver for my Nvidia GTX285 but cannot find any help on Nvidia's site. Please please can some kind person help me with this problem Thank-you

sunnystaines 16:46 PM 19 Nov 09

try delete both drivers and clean install them both, they seem to have fallen out with each other

Computer Nut 19:46 PM 19 Nov 09

Thanks Sunnystaines. will try that, and let you know later.

Computer Nut 15:20 PM 20 Nov 09

Hi Sunnystaines, I have already reinstalled my printer, and it is reporting that it works ok, my next question is I need help with uninstalling and clean installing the Graphics Driver. I know how to find it and have already tried to roll back to a previous driver , not sure that anything happened as the button is now greyed out, and things are the same. If I uninstall the driver how do get to replace it , and will it work without a driver untill I do. thanks for any help you can give me.

ambra4 14:02 PM 21 Nov 09

Just change the OS to Windows 7

Drivers & Support: Epson Stylus Photo RX700

click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…