GTR2 on Win7

wotbus@ 19:46 08 Feb 10

I tried to install/run it without success.
Anyone got it to work and how?

roddypoddy 21:03 08 Feb 10

I,m using 64 bit Windows 7,and have GTR2,and a host of extra tracks,and mods running perfectly,on wy pc it installs to my computer/primary drive/program files(x86).
Patched to version 1.1,and using a no cd patch to save my disk.
click here
Go here,for a friendly site that will help if you have any problems,+ all the extra,s you can get to enhance your gaming experience.

wotbus@ 21:56 08 Feb 10

Chrs. I am already a member of the link - thanks - but I didn't get that far yet thinking it was faster to post here ;-)
When I installed it first time it went to C\GTR2 where it was on on XP. It wouldn't go past the graphics set-up so I took it out and re-installed it to the same location as yours and it still wouldn't go past the graphics set-up :-(
I'll have another go tomorrow as well as go back to the site. Thanks VM :-)

roddypoddy 22:23 08 Feb 10

By default it tries to install to C,i make a folder named GTR2 in my program/(x86) file,then browse to that on install

wotbus@ 09:12 09 Feb 10

Hi there roddypoddy.
I have just this minute installed it OK.
All I did was drop the CD into the tray and proceeded with the install. It was already pointed to C\Program(x86) so I let it run and presto.
Now to transfer all my addons...yipppeeeee
Thanks for following the thread :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

New iOS 11 release date rumours UK | new features coming to Siri, FaceTime, Messages and Video