Getting no signal on screen when booting up

kilamunkyz 20:55 05 Aug 15

I'm having a problem when I boot up my pc. I basically get no signal when I start up. I have managed to get it working by removing the graphics card, the ram and mobo battery, plugging everything back, then it seems to temporarily work after resetting the bios to default. I can turn it off and on again, but if I leave it a while it goes back to the same no signal issue. I can't think of why this would be.

I'll be honest here: my graphics card in the past has not been as securely fitted as it could have been so I can only think that may have caused the issue, however I try with the onboard graphics and still gets no signal. Unless I do the remove everything I mentioned before, then it works temporarily again.

Any suggestions of anything I could try? Thanks

kilamunkyz 21:00 05 Aug 15

And I have tried 2 different hdds one with windows 7 and one with windows 10 (ssd). The problem started with the windows 10 ssd and turned on the PC to get a glitchy green screen and I high pitched prolonged beep, which I haven't seen again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…