Genuine Dell 922 All in One Vista Drivers

Audio~~Chip 12:46 PM 18 Aug 09

Trying to source Genuine Vista Drivers 32bit for a Dell All in One 922 Printer. I have seen one on thedell website but it does not state anything about being Vista.

I have also read in other online searches that there are issues with Vists and this Dell 922 Printer.

I also think this printer is very Lexmark look a like but there is no match with this model on the Lexmark website

Mybe another group member has this Dell 922 Printer working fine in Vista ?

bremner 17:48 PM 18 Aug 09

This seems to be a Dell Vista driver click here

Audio~~Chip 18:13 PM 18 Aug 09

I will give it a try next week when hopefully the Vista Machine is up & running.

Pineman100 18:16 PM 23 Aug 09

When I had my 922 AIO printer, I would have jumped at the chance to declare it unusable, and buy myself a new printer!

I reckon it's the worst printer I've ever had by far.

Unfortunately for you, bremner can invariably be relied on to come up with an excellent solution to any problem, so your chances of a new printer are probably blown!! :o(

Audio~~Chip 18:20 PM 23 Aug 09

Will see what happend when my Vista Premium 64bit Build is complete

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…