Full page problem

briefcase 03 Nov 09

whenever I log into an address only the top half of the page is shown No problem once enlarged Any clues what I have done??

anskyber 03 Nov 09

Is the bottom half just blank or is it that the visible bit is limited to the size of the window?

briefcase 03 Nov 09

bottom half blank

rawprawn 03 Nov 09

Drag the bottom down or better still drag the top right to the top, and it should go to full size

rawprawn 03 Nov 09

If you drag it back down, you can resize it to the size you want (small) and the back up to full size it will keep those settings

briefcase 03 Nov 09

already tried this but it still doesn't reopen with full page

briefcase 09 Nov 09

The problem seemed to start after I had tried the side by side option The page now always comes up in that half size no other pages are open

User-1229748 09 Nov 09

i had this problem and i had to drag the window and leave about an inch gap around the edges then do it again and drag just a touch more and so on.don't know how on earth it worked but it did.

briefcase 11 Nov 09

As I had only recently upgraded to 7 I reinstalled and the problem had gone Still unsure what caused it Many thank

buteman 12 Nov 09

Normally have to enlarge it and the turn it off using the red X it should open fully the next time that you use it.

briefcase 12 Nov 09

Thanks yes I tried all of these options without success. Now works fine since I reinstalled windows 7

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message