Full page problem

briefcase 10:06 AM 03 Nov 09

whenever I log into an address only the top half of the page is shown No problem once enlarged Any clues what I have done??

anskyber 10:17 AM 03 Nov 09

Is the bottom half just blank or is it that the visible bit is limited to the size of the window?

briefcase 10:28 AM 03 Nov 09

bottom half blank

rawprawn 17:31 PM 03 Nov 09

Drag the bottom down or better still drag the top right to the top, and it should go to full size

rawprawn 17:33 PM 03 Nov 09

If you drag it back down, you can resize it to the size you want (small) and the back up to full size it will keep those settings

briefcase 19:50 PM 03 Nov 09

already tried this but it still doesn't reopen with full page

briefcase 16:55 PM 09 Nov 09

The problem seemed to start after I had tried the side by side option The page now always comes up in that half size no other pages are open

User-1229748 17:18 PM 09 Nov 09

i had this problem and i had to drag the window and leave about an inch gap around the edges then do it again and drag just a touch more and so on.don't know how on earth it worked but it did.

briefcase 19:29 PM 11 Nov 09

As I had only recently upgraded to 7 I reinstalled and the problem had gone Still unsure what caused it Many thank

birdface 09:27 AM 12 Nov 09

Normally have to enlarge it and the turn it off using the red X it should open fully the next time that you use it.

briefcase 09:38 AM 12 Nov 09

Thanks yes I tried all of these options without success. Now works fine since I reinstalled windows 7

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Vaio Z Canvas release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro rival but for the US

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Adobe unveils Sketch-rival Project Comet for UX design

How to fix iOS 9 problem iPhone stuck screen, unresponsive, no swipe, frozen, can't turn off