Frontpage 2002 replacement?

Mikera 15:43 PM 11 Jun 11

Hi, I see in the latest PCA mag that support for Vista SP2 will end next year!! Currently I am using Microsoft Frontpage 2002 for a couple of web sites (not using FP Extensions). FP2002 isn't compatable with Windows 7. Can anyone please suggest an alternative web tool that will take in my existing FP2002 pages and give me similar ability to build WYSIWYG pages and edit HTML? I see FP2003 advertised for £197!!! Any suggestions will be appreciated. Regards, Mike.

Forum Editor 16:03 PM 11 Jun 11

Microsoft discontinued FrontPage after the 2003 version.

It was replaced with Microsoft Expression Web, and you can get more information about that If you click here

Mikera 18:18 PM 14 Jun 11

Hi, thanks for the info. I have downloaded a trial copy of EW4 and will be spending some time seeing how it compares and how I can make the change without too much additional work. I also found some very useful infromation on a Microsoft Forum web site - article headed 'Switching from Front Page 2002 to Expressions Version 4'. Think I've now got plenty of info to make a decision. Thanks again.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay