forgot admin password on windows 7

edd78 12:40 PM 23 Jun 12

hi need help i changed my admin password and have forgot it i have heard you need to reinstall windows 7 i don't have a recovery disk i want to know if there is any other way of recovering the password

difarn 13:37 PM 23 Jun 12

Do you have another user account with administrator rights? You could try to use this to reset the local administrator password - go into User Accounts.

It is possible to restore your PC back to the time before you changed the password if you can remember what the previous password was - have a look at item 2 in this article which explains how to do it.

KRONOS the First 13:46 PM 23 Jun 12

I Have no personal experience of this software. Passcape and here is a video on how to use it. How to.

melodygong 03:48 AM 24 Jun 12

I know a blog provide many practical methods for us to reset windows password, you can visit http://windowspasswordreset1.blogspot.com and learn how to do.

Mikoly 07:33 AM 26 Jun 12

Forgot windows 7 admin password? I have a bookmark about "crack windows 7 password", you can see it from http://my.opera.com/therryjames/blog/2012/05/08/how-to-crack-windows-7-administrator-password

AnthonyPink80 10:02 AM 06 Jul 12

There are many password reset tools out there. I have also forgotten Windows password a few days ago, I managed to reset Windows password using password recovery bundle. I wish it also works for you. Good luck!

edd78 12:13 PM 06 Jul 12

hi anthonypink80

is it the free download version you used or the paid version

edd78 12:16 PM 06 Jul 12

hi difarn

how do you get hold of a windows 7 set up cd

KRONOS the First 12:31 PM 06 Jul 12
  manoj9585 11:13 AM 07 Jul 12

Vista and Windows 7 allow you to create a password reset disk, which enables you to reset your password without much hassle. The problem with this option is that you have to create the reset disk before the password is lost.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…