First time installer ...want to install windows 7

Shivani.Bhupal 15:44 PM 26 Jun 13

I already have windows 7 in my Pc But there s problem due to which i cant install SQL on it... so my teacher recomended me to install a fresh window.. I dont have any drivers of my pc and dont hv any wndows disk from where to install

I am a total beginner at installation .. Please suggest me some links to know more about drivers nd installation and its prerequisites...

My laptop specifications are. 4 gb RAM 32-bit OS intel core2 duo CPU

daniel707 08:21 AM 29 Jun 13

First For your Current Windows i wanna tell you that First you have to download "CC cleaner" Software for remover all kind or unused files and folder for Increase Performance and then If you don't have windows driver in Your Laptop so you have to download DRP driver Solution software and then install the all drivers. this software will build automatcally drivers and then install too. Then try to install the SQL if after all you can't install SQL so you have to format your PC for fresh windows.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November