Failure to complete instalation of windows 7 pro

Winston 133 18:20 25 Apr 14

with installation disc in drive "D" set to Boot first, on start up I see, Windows loading files-then starting windows-then Language page-Install Now page-then set-up is starting then a Windows service pack 1)accept terms and click next- then a page asking where do you want to install windows and at bottom left a small triangle with exclamation mark and the words No drivers mass storage found and directions to click on " load drivers to provide Mass storage driver for installation. what should I do now.! the Sata drive originally had a copy of windows seven that had no , C.O.A I lost the case with it on somewhere. I formatted it and it shows to be empty when I click on Properties does it need partitioning as well .how can I do that as the only other computer that has a operating system is my laptop with windows 8.1 installed. I do have a satan docking station that connects to USB. could that be used.?

lotvic 13:11 26 Apr 14

Have a look at, and follow the (with screenshots) guides on click here (windowsreinstall.com)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017