Error messages on startup: userdata.dll missing and storengdll is missing

Lillr 20:53 07 Jan 15

Product Name: Pavilion DV6 Operating System: Windows 7 when booting up my notebook i recieve two error messages the first being:

LognUI.exe - sytem error- The program cant start becuse userdata.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

This message appears twice and once i click ok the second message appears:

ClientCore.exe - system error-The program cant start becuse storeng.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.

Once i click ok on this error message my notebook loads up and everything works. I have checked various forums to try and find a solution but cannot find anything related to my machinne. I have recently reinstalled windows due to a blue screen error which was appearing, but the blue screen error is now fixed. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

calv0492 04:39 10 Jan 15

You're registry might have been hit by a virus. You could try a system recovery. This website could help: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…