Epson Scan

tootrock 18:00 13 Aug 13

I have bought a new Epson Printer/Scanner, but cannot get the Scan software to load. Printer and copier software works OK. Epson say it is a Windows fault, not theirs. Any ideas?

Zak 19:28 13 Aug 13
  Sue.ash 01:26 14 Aug 13

I have always loved Epson printers but I, too, have had huge problems with Epson and Windows 7. You can try downloading the scanner driver from the Epson website here: click here that doesn't work, you will need to go back to Epson, ask them to take remote control of your computer and download the scanner for you. I'm surprised they didn't offer to do this when you spoke to them before.

I have an all-in-one Epson SX435W which I love, but I cannot instal Microsoft Outlook (the freestanding one) if I instal the printer first. If I instal Outlook first it stops working when I add the printer. As I moved to Windows 7 specifically so that I could upgrade to Outlook 2013 (which doesn't work on XP) because support for Outlook Express is ending, this is infuriating! So I do sympathise!

If

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…