EMAIL Windows 7

pk46 16 Jan 09

Where is the mail on Windows 7 ????????

iambeavis 16 Jan 09

I think you download it separately - click here

Forum Editor 16 Jan 09

although it may well make it into the final version. In the meantime you can download it separately, as iambeavis has suggested.

pk46 17 Jan 09

May thanks.

pk46 17 Jan 09

Sorry for error many thanks.

Hedontownee 17 Jan 09

I tried the download of the Windows 7 mail
It downloaded and installed OK
But i was'nt impressed I have reverted to my fave Thunderbird
Also got AVG Free Antivirus as well just in case !!!!!
I downloaded both and installed with no prob.
Have only had Seven for a couple of days and am still looking around to see what ita all about

Rob_08 17 Jan 09

Windows Mail isnt a patch on Outlook Express. God only knows why they didnt just improve O.E and keep it like that instead they dumped it and gave us ugly W.M instead. I may be in a minority when i say this.. but i like O.E best of all.

Zeppelyn 17 Jan 09

Neither Windows Mail, Movie Maker or Photo Gallery will be included in Windows 7, they are all now part of Live Essentials which you get here
click here

Chegs ®™ 17 Jan 09

Unfortunately,my Live Essentials refuses to load WM or any other app apart from Messenger (which I already have installed)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message