email links on webpage

edd78 18 Dec 11

when i click on links in web pages to contact them by email it's not responding so i made google chrome my default web browser so now when i click on email links it takes me to google home page just want to compose new mail when i click on link

difarn 18 Dec 11

Have you set your e-mail default settings?

Try Start - type in Default Programs - set which programs you want to open which files.

edd78 18 Dec 11

on default program there is no email setting's they are just programs that you can use for default like google chrome,windows media ect

Ibanez2010 18 Dec 11

Go into default programs, associate file type or protocol with a specific program and scroll to bottom of list. Set the MAILTO protocol to whatever program you use for email such as windows live mail.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message