Elusive flash files

Timperley 22:59 PM 02 May 12

I watch a lot of live soccer streamed on the web via p2p sites. I did a full McAfee scan the other day. Normally I run this in the background. Halfway through I checked the progress and as the files were wizzing by as they were scanned, I noticed such files as "Man. Utd. v Blackburn, Arsenal v Chelsea, Real Madird v Barcelona" and dozens more that I had watched over the months. These files appear to have been saved somewhere on my C:\ drive and must take up a lot of space. Problem is, I can't find where they are to delete them. IE9 temporary files folder is empty. Flash player service folder appears empty also (or won't open) Part of the path is displayed as:- C:\Users\TomGB\AppData\Local.........but this does not come up when I search in the Windows Vista search box. Any ideas out there?

difarn 09:39 AM 03 May 12

Usually flash files are stored in Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash.

Have you been into Flash Player Settings Manager to look at the amount of disk space you have given permission for Flash Player to store? Type in Flash Player Settings Manager - then go into Global Storage Settings Panel.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know