Easeus Patrition Master v 4.1.1 32 bit

tamsin 26 Nov 09

Can you please tell me if the 32 bit version of this software will run successfully on WIN 7 64 bit?

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

it doesn't seem as if it will :o( click here

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

although which version of windows 7 are you using?pro and ultimate have a feature called xp mode

tamsin 26 Nov 09

Im using WIN 7 Home Premium - tried your link and it does not look hopeful.

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

i did find this if it's resizing a partition you are needing to doclick here

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

i feel sure that one of the forum members will know of a 64 bit compatible freebie.

T0SH 26 Nov 09

Windows 7 has built in partition resizing, in disk management so why would you need a third party application ?

Cheers HC

Miké 26 Nov 09

smackheadz try click here

T0SH

I have used this to move partitions, which you can't do within Windows 7.

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

many thanks mike,i think that's the sort of thing op tamsin is looking for.

Pine Man 27 Nov 09

Well I have used it in Windows7 Home premium 32bit to resize a partition and it worked perfectly!

tamsin 27 Nov 09

Thanks for all your comments. I tried Windows partitioning and ended up with a MBR corruption - can only get into Vista at teh moment not WIN 7 or XP.
However from your suggestion Mike have downloaded Partition Wizard which I see can rebuild MBR - wonderful feature and will sort partitions with this program.
Hopefully all will be resolved!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message