Easeus Patrition Master v 4.1.1 32 bit

tamsin 26 Nov 09

Can you please tell me if the 32 bit version of this software will run successfully on WIN 7 64 bit?

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

it doesn't seem as if it will :o( click here

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

although which version of windows 7 are you using?pro and ultimate have a feature called xp mode

tamsin 26 Nov 09

Im using WIN 7 Home Premium - tried your link and it does not look hopeful.

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

i did find this if it's resizing a partition you are needing to doclick here

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

i feel sure that one of the forum members will know of a 64 bit compatible freebie.

T0SH 26 Nov 09

Windows 7 has built in partition resizing, in disk management so why would you need a third party application ?

Cheers HC

Miké 26 Nov 09

smackheadz try click here

T0SH

I have used this to move partitions, which you can't do within Windows 7.

User-1229748 26 Nov 09

many thanks mike,i think that's the sort of thing op tamsin is looking for.

Pine Man 27 Nov 09

Well I have used it in Windows7 Home premium 32bit to resize a partition and it worked perfectly!

tamsin 27 Nov 09

Thanks for all your comments. I tried Windows partitioning and ended up with a MBR corruption - can only get into Vista at teh moment not WIN 7 or XP.
However from your suggestion Mike have downloaded Partition Wizard which I see can rebuild MBR - wonderful feature and will sort partitions with this program.
Hopefully all will be resolved!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message